How do you use assigned in a sentence. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use assigned in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for assigned.
- And in this arrangement there was something harmonious and fitting, as though Providence itself had guided them all and assigned to each its place. (8)
- He assigned no peculiar virtue to the moonlight, and he had no new charge to give her concerning his patient when they were embarked. (9)
- No reason whatever can be assigned for this desperate act. (8)
- Pasmer, and this talk, too, light and brief, might have had no such intention as her fancy assigned his part of it. (9)
- The history of his one wandering, for which no respectable reason can be assigned, will never, of course, be known. (8)
- To their mother was assigned all correspondence; to themselves the verbal exhortations, the personal touch. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for assigned. Perhaps also see a sentence for allegiance and ways to use ascertain in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use assigned in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.