A sentence using the word association. College students, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use association in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for association.
- A Caroline awakened no soft association of fancies, no mysterious heaven and earth. (10)
- An hour later, when the secretary entered, his chairman was sitting by the fire perusing the articles of association. (8)
- As I walked along, each moment some old and early association being suggested by the objects around, I felt my arm suddenly seized. (6)
- Fryar-Gunnett were not of the flavour to make association of their names agreeable to his hearing. (10)
- He still had his ideas about the association of the pair. (10)
- I remember that I liked hearing his old jokes, not because they were jokes, but because they were old and endeared by long association. (9)
- I speak of him in this order perhaps because of an obscure association with Boyesen through their religious faith, which was also mine. (9)
- It remanded our whole association, which I had got to thinking so romantic, to the relation of teacher and pupil. (9)
- The meeting of the Pepperrell Association was by no means the chief excitement of our summer. (9)
- The omnibus remained her chief association with London, for she decided to take the first through train for Italy in the morning. (9)
- There must be the same immediate association of thought, though she was very far from conceiving it to be of equal pain. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for association. Perhaps also see a sentence for astute and ways to use associates in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use association in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.