How to use assuming in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use assuming in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for assuming.
- Assuming it to be a bite of rabies, minutes lost meant the terrible: Edwards bowed his head to that. (10)
- It is like assuming that a mountain range is higher than its highest peak. (7)
- It was adventuring too far, assuming too much, making light of what ought to be serious, a trick of what ought to be simple. (4)
- It was high ground, but not too high for me, and I recovered a measure of self-respect in assuming it. (9)
- March, in her turn, tried to take from it the personal tone which the talk was always assuming. (9)
- You have simplified my task, Sir Willoughby, very much; that is, assuming that I have not entirely mistaken you. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for assuming. Perhaps also see a sentence for amber and ways to use asked in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use assuming in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.