How to use athene in a sentence. Journalists, professors, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use athene in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for athene.
- Athene gone and got married? (8)
- Athene has the tiny beginning of a moustache, you know. (8)
- Athene will come home, and only too glad to do it. (8)
- Fancy Athene preferring this to home. (8)
- I had the most painful scene with Athene this morning. (8)
- Miss Athene Builder, you were present, I think? (8)
- Miss Athene was out. (8)
- Thought of gain, and the bent to pursue it, is the shield of Athene over young men in the press of the seductions. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for athene. Perhaps also see a sentence for alteration and ways to use attainable in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use athene in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.