Sentence with word atlantic. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use atlantic in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for atlantic.
- A great many people cross the Atlantic without anything half as satisfactory. (9)
- He could not think of any one who had done the facts of the eve of sailing on an Atlantic liner. (9)
- He was quite exterior to the Atlantic group of writers, and had no interest in me as one of it. (9)
- Its subscription list was not enlarged in the slightest measure, and The Atlantic Monthly languished on the news-stands as undesired as ever. (9)
- Lowell for the Atlantic Monthly, and then we formed a literary friendship which eventuated in the joint publication of a volume of verse. (9)
- Lowell had lately accepted and had begun to print in the Atlantic Monthly five or six poems of mine. (9)
- The Autocrat was often in the pages of the Atlantic, where one often found Whittier and Emerson, with many a fresh name now faded. (9)
- This happened with a long poem in the Atlantic, which I had urged the counting-room authorities to deal handsomely with him for. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for atlantic. Perhaps also see a sentence for armoured and ways to use at in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use atlantic in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.