Use attempts in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use attempts in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for attempts.
- After certain scattered attempts to bring them upon Besworth, he shrugged, and resigned himself, but without looking happy. (10)
- Attempts to master and possess those who did not want you! (8)
- He attempts French with Madame de R., and amuses her a little: a silver foot and a ball of worsted. (10)
- He suffered justly, but he did not suffer passively, or without several attempts to regain the higher ground. (9)
- Her first attempts at usefulness were in an endeavour to find out who were the parents, but Harriet could not tell. (4)
- The crushed pic-nic tried to get a little air, and made attempts at conversation. (10)
- The lost limb still reports its sensations to the brain; the fixed habit mechanically attempts its repetition when the conditions render it impossible. (9)
- They are aware that he is dear to Milan, and these two miserable attempts have furnished them with their excuse. (10)
- Warwick, he attempts a portrait. (10)
- Yet this is the course that criticism must always prescribe when it attempts to give laws. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for attempts. Perhaps also see a sentence for achievement and ways to use attends in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use attempts in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.