Atwell sentence example. Writers, word game players, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use atwell in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for atwell.
- Atwell about the buying, or to communicate with the clerk about rooms taken or left. (9)
- Atwell closed with her in an exultation hardly short of a clapping the hands. (9)
- Atwell had given her for him, and went away. (9)
- Atwell had too little faith in her suggestion to make it prevail. (9)
- Atwell knocked and called in to her that her brother Jim wanted to see her. (9)
- Atwell said: Well, that was right, and that she must be the greatest kind of dependence for her mother. (9)
- Atwell sighed, and said, How the time did fly. (9)
- Atwell spoke to her husband, who had opened her door and looked in, and she stopped rocking, while she waited his answer. (9)
- Atwell wished her to come and help her again, and Clementina went over to the hotel to soften her refusal. (9)
- Atwell, that she knocked against the sides of the narrow staircase. (9)
- Atwell, whom she told what had passed between Gregory and herself. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for atwell. Perhaps also see a sentence for attained and ways to use atmosphere in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use atwell in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.