Audacious in a sample sentence. Journalists, teachers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use audacious in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for audacious.
- Andrew then addressed the old gentleman in the most audacious manner. (10)
- Clara herself had never been audacious enough to say that. (10)
- He must, however, to have his chance of success, be acutely besides calmly perceptive, a reader of features, audacious at the proper moment. (10)
- His gaze at her in the presence of her lord was audacious. (10)
- It was a masterpiece of audacious dramatic musical genius addressed with sagacious cunning and courage to the sympathizing audience present. (10)
- One fellow walked a little before the rest, and sang a loud, audacious marching song. (2)
- Or up beside a more than Titanically audacious balloonist. (10)
- Perfect simplicity is unconsciously audacious. (10)
- The gentlemen were confounded by his exhibition of audacious power. (10)
- When my filleule first drove into Dayton she had some singularly audacious ideas of her own. (10)
- Wounded by his audacious irreverence toward the walls behind which his beloved was sheltered, Wilfrid crossed and stared at the intruder. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for audacious. Perhaps also see a sentence for affair and ways to use august in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use audacious in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.