Sentences with aunts in them. Writers, readers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use aunts in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for aunts.
- Aunts Juley and Hester were overwhelmed by the shock. (8)
- He rose and kissed his aunts. (8)
- His aunts Eleanor and Isabel besiege her. (10)
- His excellent aunts had ventured a comment on his appearance that frightened him lest he himself should be the person to betray his astounding discomfiture. (10)
- My father will not have one of her aunts to live with him, so there she is. (10)
- One of her aunts wept. (10)
- She would have denied nothing to her aunts: she was ready to confide it to her mother. (10)
- Still, there had been a fair gathering; and it would cheer Aunts Juley and Hester up to know. (8)
- The company of honoured friends, and aunts and uncles, remotest cousins, were glad to disperse and seek amusement in music and tea. (10)
- The room was dusted, the furniture uncovered, the curtains drawn back, precisely as if his aunts still dwelt there patiently waiting. (8)
- They were now on the lawn, where Sir Willoughby was walking with the ladies Eleanor and Isabel, his maiden aunts. (10)
- Who are your uncles and aunts? (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for aunts. Perhaps also see a sentence for animosity and ways to use authorities in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use aunts in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.