Sentences for austerity. University students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use austerity in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for austerity.
- He spoke calmly, however, without austerity, without reproach, and she revived a little. (4)
- His countenance rather gained in austerity; and he scarcely opened his lips. (4)
- Hughs, he was particularly silent, presenting a front of some austerity, as became a man mixed up in a low class of incident like this. (8)
- Previous to the relaxation, by amendment, of a certain legal process, this class was held to represent the austerity of the country. (10)
- She recognized in him the purposeful austerity which had somehow been omitted from the composition of her daughter. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for austerity. Perhaps also see a sentence for avoid and ways to use austrians in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use austerity in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.