How do you use avoidance in a sentence. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use avoidance in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for avoidance.
- But she had come to imagine that there was no avoidance of this deed of personal humiliation. (10)
- But the man had noticed his movement of avoidance, and streams of genial blasphemy followed him across the street. (8)
- For all that, there was a curious avoidance of the spiritual significances of these things; or was it perhaps that such significances were not seen? (8)
- He gained kind looks besides warm thanks by the promise to seek a purchaser; especially by his avoidance of prying queries. (10)
- He sounded me, pushed out his mouth and pulled down his nose, recommended avoidance of excitement. (10)
- He utterly despised the avoidance of repetitions out of fear of tautology. (9)
- I saw that in his avoidance of. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for avoidance. Perhaps also see a sentence for allowance and ways to use avenues in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use avoidance in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.