Sentence with word axe. College students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use axe in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for axe.
- It was the sound of an axe. (9)
- Measure the axe, measure the tree; and which goes down first? (10)
- So have common executioners been thanked by queenly ladies baring their necks to the axe. (10)
- The Rector uttered a sound like a deep oath, and he, too, flung down his axe. (8)
- The Squire, who could see in, flung down his axe, and covered his eyes with his hands. (8)
- There you might read how the wood-cutter gloried in his axe, and the gardener scorned to be ashamed of his spade. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for axe. Perhaps also see a sentence for aristocratic and ways to use actress in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use axe in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.