Examples of babies sentences. Journalists, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use babies in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for babies.
- And babies sat in their perambulators, thinking and sucking india-rubber tubes. (8)
- And on the paths were babies in perambulators. (8)
- Animals will die for their babies. (8)
- Beastly things, babies; and absolutely unnecessary in the present state of the world. (8)
- But, then, if you marry, that means mutton over again, and perhaps babies, and perhaps the wrong man after all. (8)
- I am told that is not uncommon amongst babies. (8)
- I grant you, babies. (10)
- I would surmise in your leisure moments you have created babies, sir? (8)
- Many of them had babies in their arms; they were working or looking out of windows or gossiping on doorsteps. (8)
- Our Jorian compares them to babies baptized. (10)
- Their bowling is as the bowling of babies; and see! (10)
- To generalize was a youthful practice that one took off as one takes certain garments off babies when they come to years of discretion. (8)
- Very excitable things, babies! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for babies. Perhaps also see a sentence for bound and ways to use battalions in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use babies in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.