Sentences with bagarag. English majors, teachers, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use bagarag in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for bagarag.
- And Shibli Bagarag ate from the baskets of the birds, watching the action of the seven youths and the difference that was in them. (10)
- And the courtiers crowded to follow the example of the King, and Shibli Bagarag shaved them, all of them. (10)
- If Shibli Bagarag fail in one stroke, where be we? (10)
- It seemed to Shibli Bagarag she must fall and be lost; and the sweat started on his forehead in great drops big as nuts. (10)
- Koorookh swooped low, on his back Baba Mustapha, and Shibli Bagarag flung Abarak beside him on the bird. (10)
- Now, as Shibli Bagarag watched the hawk, the flames stretched out towards him and took hold of his vestments. (10)
- Now, when it was night, Shibli Bagarag heard a noise at his lattice, and he arose and peered through it, and lo! (10)
- Presently, the cockle-shell rose upon one very lofty swell, and Shibli Bagarag lost hold of it, and lo! (10)
- She would have sunk, but Shibli Bagarag caught hold of her, and supported her to the shore by the strength of his right arm. (10)
- Shibli Bagarag ran to it when he was afoot, and peered through it. (10)
- Shibli Bagarag was tempted in his desire for the golden branch to lift the iron bar upon Abarak, when lo! (10)
- So the King commanded that Shibli Bagarag should be brought before him, for he was a lover of marvels. (10)
- There was a berth in the ship set apart for Shibli Bagarag, and one for the captain. (10)
- This the hawk did many times, and at the last, Shibli Bagarag felt land beneath him, and could wade through the surges to the shore. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for bagarag. Perhaps also see a sentence for blood and ways to use bags in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use bagarag in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.