Sentence using the word bakewell. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use bakewell in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for bakewell.
- Berry asked Tom Bakewell if he had been disturbed in the night. (10)
- Berry in the background bobbing, there was Martin Berry bowing, there was Tom Bakewell grinning. (10)
- Farmer Blaize, Tom Bakewell reported to him, was raging in town. (10)
- I have heard that this man, Bakewell, chooses voluntarily not to inculpate my son. (10)
- In that ease Farmer Blaize declared the money might go, and he would transport Tom Bakewell, as he had sworn he would. (10)
- Out Richard was, and with a carpet-bag, which Tom Bakewell carried. (10)
- There was Tom Bakewell to watch over Lucy: there was work for him to do. (10)
- Tom Bakewell also received his priming, and, to judge by his chuckles and grins, rather appeared to enjoy the work cut out for him. (10)
- Tom Bakewell stood at the carriage door. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for bakewell. Perhaps also see a sentence for benevolently and ways to use ballet in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use bakewell in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.