Use the word balancing in a sentence. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use balancing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for balancing.
- Culbrett was balancing on the hind-legs of his chair. (10)
- Emilia was growing too conscious of her halting eloquence, as the imminence of her happiness or misery hung balancing in doubtful scales before her. (10)
- Firmly as ever she moved along the rope stretched through the wooden stay behind her, holding the balancing pole as she went. (5)
- His wife believed in Victor, and deemed the loss of the balancing Pennergate a gain. (10)
- Not till now had she understood between what terrifying forces she was balancing. (8)
- She sat with crossed knees, slowly balancing a foot in silk stocking and grey shoe, sure sign that she was dreaming. (8)
- She waxed unsteady and swayed this way and that, balancing with one arm and defending herself from the attacks of the kite with another. (10)
- Straight in front of them was a magpie, balancing itself on a stripped twig of thorn-tree. (8)
- The cold and calculated balancing of pro and con; and those minutes of cold calculation veiled from the eyes of the court. (8)
- The skiff rested, balancing with mutinous vibration, like a living thing. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for balancing. Perhaps also see a sentence for brightening and ways to use bath in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use balancing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.