How to use balcony in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use balcony in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for balcony.
- After dinner, they sat out on a balcony. (8)
- After the wine this gentleman took his cigar on the balcony, and found occasion to get some conversation with Adrian alone. (10)
- Carlo and Luciano leaned over the balcony, smoking, and scanned the marching of their fellow-countrymen in the livery of servitude. (10)
- Fifteen battles in eighteen months; and Death a lady at a balcony we kiss hands to on the march below. (10)
- I told Lady Charlotte you were sure to insist upon a balcony for musicians. (10)
- Not so mad as the conclusion Dancy jumped to when he lighted on my balcony. (8)
- Of jumping from his balcony to this, taking the notes, and jumping back. (8)
- Presently, within a yard of the dark balcony, his wife and Bosinney passed. (8)
- She starts up and goes out upon the balcony to breathe the night-air, mayhap regard the moon, and no one follows her. (10)
- The man who put those there was clever and cool enough to wrench that creeper off the balcony, as a blind. (8)
- The next morning Clementina watched for the vice-consul from her balcony. (9)
- Through the pandemonium of cheers and groaning, Courtier with all his strength forced himself towards the balcony. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for balcony. Perhaps also see a sentence for blandish and ways to use barcop in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use balcony in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.