A sentence using the word bald. English majors, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use bald in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for bald.
- Asleep or awake, reading or snoring, fat or thin, hairy or bald, the insulation of their red or pale faces was complete. (8)
- But the English, when translated, was bald and blunt to the verge of offensiveness. (10)
- He had such a nice moustache, and it was a pity he was getting bald. (8)
- He has a dark, short beard, and red-brown cheeks; is a little bald on the temples, and a bit grey, but hard as iron. (8)
- Janet was bald to the heart inhabiting me then, as if quite shaven. (10)
- Nesta had nothing to defend: she walked in a bald waste. (10)
- Regarding me with an indulgent smile, the venerable man, who was about two hundred and fifty years old and entirely bald, explained. (7)
- Rumford, partly bald, of benevolent aspect, and looking more copious than his flow, observed to the lady beside him. (10)
- That is an extreme case, for he was forty-five years her senior, and stood bald at the altar. (10)
- The Rector of Worsted Skeynes was not tall, and his head had been rendered somewhat bald by thought. (8)
- This was the first time they had met since the engagement; and Shelton began to nerve himself to express some sentiment, however bald, about it. (8)
- Within the churchyard wicket the Rector, firm and square, a low-crowned hat tilted up on his bald forehead, was talking to a deaf old cottager. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for bald. Perhaps also see a sentence for browny and ways to use ball in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use bald in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.