Balm in a sample sentence. Students, professors, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use balm in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for balm.
- Friendship is certainly the finest balm for the pangs of disappointed love. (4)
- Has there been a single utterance of any note which has not poured the balm of those words into our ears? (8)
- Her rather queer and ironical beauty, her cool irreproachable wifeliness, was a constant balm to him. (8)
- Marsett, throwing in a fervent adjective for balm. (10)
- May I remark, as a balm for wounded fellow-townsmen, that there is nothing deadly in my accusations? (2)
- Sight returned not to him till long after weariness had brought the balm of sleep upon his eyelids. (10)
- The sunshine had the after- storm glister; the air was brisk, and the breeze blew balm from the heart of the pine forest. (9)
- Wide fly the leisurely-remonstrating hosts: institutions are scattered, they know not wherefore, heads are broken that have not the balm of a reason why. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for balm. Perhaps also see a sentence for belgian and ways to use baynes in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use balm in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.