Sentences with bandage. Those in an MBA program, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use bandage in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for bandage.
- A bandage was fastened obliquely about my head, covering my left eye, in which was a dull throbbing pain. (7)
- But Love is blindest just when the bandage is being removed from his forehead. (10)
- She cut at herself mercilessly, and had to bandage the wound in a hurry to keep in life. (10)
- The woman went down on her knees to him to get his consent that she should dress and bandage his head afresh. (10)
- Then from beneath the bandage she caught sight suddenly of his eyes. (8)
- There were hollows in his cheeks, his dark hair looked damp; around his neck he wore a bandage. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for bandage. Perhaps also see a sentence for blossom and ways to use barricades in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use bandage in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.