Bands sentence. Journalists, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use bands in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for bands.
- Bands in the town and voices in the green fields, I say! (10)
- Her hair, looped back in loose bands across a broad low brow, had a peculiar soft lustre. (8)
- It seems to have come in with the Hungarian bands. (9)
- The tendency of her hair to creep loose of its bands gave her handsome face an aspect deliriously wild. (10)
- You like the reviews there, and the dances, concerts, Zigeuner bands, military Bohemian bands. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for bands. Perhaps also see a sentence for barbaric and ways to use based in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use bands in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.