How to use bankrupt in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use bankrupt in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for bankrupt.
- Apart from his philosophy, he stood confessed a bankrupt; and it had dwindled to near extinction. (10)
- But he was afraid that this Bosinney would go bankrupt and Soames would have to find the money after all, and costs into the bargain. (8)
- But then the instant we are away from her we find ourselves bankrupt, beggared. (10)
- His Church stood bankrupt of ideals. (8)
- She was even angry with his miserable bankrupt face for mounting a muscular edition of the smile Cornelia had shown. (10)
- The beneficent Power that discriminated for him having vanished utterly, he was, like a bankrupt gentleman, obliged to do all the work for himself. (10)
- Will they make you bankrupt, then? (8)
- You realize what the result of this suit must be: You will be left dependent on an undischarged bankrupt. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for bankrupt. Perhaps also see a sentence for blank and ways to use bags in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use bankrupt in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.