Sentence with word banquet. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use banquet in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for banquet.
- A mercantile community guided by Political Economy from the ledger to the banquet presided over by its Dagon Capital, finds that difficult. (10)
- Banquet, equal to a blast of trumpet, was the detaining word for the multitude. (10)
- Clotilde kindled to the hint of his festival mood of Solomon at the banquet. (10)
- He brightened to propose the conducting of the pretty woman to the banquet. (10)
- In the chamber of banquet Richard was giving Ripton his last directions. (10)
- It seemed to me the make of a high intellectual banquet, and I should be glad if I could enjoy anything as much now. (9)
- More offensive than debris of a midnight banquet! (10)
- Our meal was quite a banquet by comparison. (2)
- The banquet to be fervently remembered, should smoke, should send out a breath to meet us. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for banquet. Perhaps also see a sentence for bravery and ways to use basket in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use banquet in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.