Sentences with barge. College students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use barge in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for barge.
- A barge or two went past laden with hay. (2)
- I am sure I would rather be a barge than occupy any position under heaven that required attendance at an office. (2)
- I thought I should fall into the water several times, but I got to the barge at last. (8)
- It is not easy to see why a barge should ever die. (2)
- Mountstuart and Colonel De Craye separating: and now the great lady sailed along the sward like a royal barge in festival trim. (10)
- Of all the creatures of commercial enterprise, a canal barge is by far the most delightful to consider. (2)
- Soon a boat brought men, one for each barge, and there were sounds of steam. (8)
- That they might see him to the best advantage they left him at the Barge and crossed the river to the towing-path. (8)
- The boats were passing, and in the usual rush to the barge side his arm came in contact with a soft young shoulder. (8)
- The people on the barge were delighted to hear that I admired their state. (2)
- They seemed half ready to give up their barge and follow us. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for barge. Perhaps also see a sentence for blindly and ways to use balcony in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use barge in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.