Bark sentence example. College students, spelling bee organizers, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use bark in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for bark.
- Berry heard the house-dog bark. (10)
- He sniffed at Harz, showed the whites round his eyes, and uttered a sharp bark. (8)
- It gives the cynic licence to bark day and night for an entire generation. (10)
- She pressed her lips, which the sun had warmed all day, against the satiny smooth bark. (8)
- She stopped at last by a thin trunk whose bark glimmered faintly. (8)
- The peculiar dry mossy smell of an oak-tree was disturbed into the air by the least motion of their feet or hands against the bark. (8)
- Their acts are incredible: they drank sunlight and drove their bark in a manner to eclipse historical couples upon our planet. (10)
- There was the scent of freshly smitten bark and sap-wood in the air; the ground was paved with broad, clean chips. (9)
- Timid as she may be, her light bark bounds to meet the tempest. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for bark. Perhaps also see a sentence for bulging and ways to use bags in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use bark in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.