Barracks sentence example. Writers, word game players, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use barracks in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for barracks.
- At a certain bugle-call they dispersed, when they had finished their bread and coffee, and scattered about over the grass, or returned to their barracks. (9)
- Barto undertook to lead a troop against the Buon Consiglio barracks, while Angelo and Rinaldo cleared the ramparts. (10)
- I rushed out of the theatre, and wrapping only my cloak round me, ran without stopping to the barracks. (6)
- I suppose we must have these costly big floating barracks. (10)
- The only sounds were those of distant barking dogs, and of the bugles at the barracks. (8)
- Within the ramparts a few blocks of houses, a long row of barracks, and a church, figure, with what countenance they may, as the town. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for barracks. Perhaps also see a sentence for buccaneer and ways to use baffle in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use barracks in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.