Use the word barriers in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use barriers in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for barriers.
- And then again, the small beginnings, which are in reality the mighty barriers, are so easily slid over. (10)
- Barriers are for those who cannot fly. (10)
- Did she care enough to break through all barriers, fling herself into midstream? (8)
- He could never join the happy band of artists, those soft and indeterminate spirits, for whom barriers had no meaning, content-to understand, interpret, and create. (8)
- He put his fingers to his ears, but the lugubrious noise passed those barriers, and made its way into his heart. (8)
- Henceforth there are no barriers between nations, and the reign of perpetual Peace is assured. (8)
- Let him be thwarted, his desperation would be unlikely to stop at legal barriers. (10)
- Suffering and death levelled all barriers, made all men brothers. (8)
- That is, if she can be decided: in other words, aimed at a mark and inflamed to fly the barriers intercepting. (10)
- The wind, from the North, whereon floated the white birds of the smaller clouds, had no voice, for it was above barriers, utterly free. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for barriers. Perhaps also see a sentence for brides and ways to use bankers in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use barriers in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.