Barton example sentences. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use barton in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for barton.
- Barton Park was about half a mile from the cottage. (4)
- Dashwood was surprised only for a moment at seeing him; for his coming to Barton was, in her opinion, of all things the most natural. (4)
- He dismounted, and giving his horse to his servant, walked back with them to Barton, whither he was purposely coming to visit them. (4)
- He said I was his chenerous gong friendt, and he begged my barton if he had said anything to wound me. (9)
- John Dashwood to visit her at Barton; and to Edward she gave one with still greater affection. (4)
- No, not if it were to be by the side of Barton covert, and they were kept watching for two hours together. (4)
- The Dashwoods were now settled at Barton with tolerable comfort to themselves. (4)
- The Palmers returned to Cleveland the next day, and the two families at Barton were again left to entertain each other. (4)
- The village of Barton was chiefly on one of these hills, and formed a pleasant view from the cottage windows. (4)
- The visit of the Miss Steeles at Barton Park was lengthened far beyond what the first invitation implied. (4)
- To the left is Barton park, amongst those woods and plantations. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for barton. Perhaps also see a sentence for beautifully and ways to use bawling in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use barton in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.