Sentence using the word basin. Students, word game players, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use basin in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for basin.
- I shall swim in front of you until we come to the big basin into which the springs of these mountains empty their waters. (5)
- I was soon out of the cultivated basin of the Allier, and away from the ploughing oxen and such-like sights of the country. (2)
- Its mother held a basin for the dabbing at raw red spots. (10)
- She found Robert with his arm doubled over a basin, and Susan sponging cold water on it. (10)
- Sure enough there was the slip in the corner of the basin, and at the top of it two nice-looking lads in boating clothes. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for basin. Perhaps also see a sentence for bequeathed and ways to use baked in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use basin in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.