Bat sentence. College students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use bat in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for bat.
- A little bat kept flying past; and behind the copper-beech the moon was shining on the lake. (8)
- An owl flew, queeking, queeking; a bat flitted by; the moonlight brightened and broadened on the water. (8)
- And a solid bat, or bludgeon, to defend the poor stumps, is surer. (10)
- At last he took down a bat and began oiling it. (8)
- But Tom Redworth had got fast hold of his wicket, and already scored fifty to his bat. (10)
- He put the bat back into its case, corked the oil-bottle, and again stood looking at his household gods. (8)
- Heriot brought his bat to the booth for eighty-nine runs. (10)
- Matey talked to Miss Vincent up to the instant of his running to bat. (10)
- They saw the cedar grey-edged under the moon: and Night, that clung like a bat beneath its ancient open palms. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for bat. Perhaps also see a sentence for ballet and ways to use baptism in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use bat in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.