Bates in a sample sentence. ESL students, teachers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use bates in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for bates.
- Bates too, in a different way. (4)
- Bates, civil and humble as usual, looked as if she did not quite understand what was going on. (4)
- Bates, let me propose your venturing on one of these eggs. (4)
- Bates, the widow of a former vicar of Highbury, was a very old lady, almost past every thing but tea and quadrille. (4)
- Bates; but I have been so pleasantly detained! (4)
- Emma and Harriet went together; Miss Bates and her niece, with the Eltons; the gentlemen on horseback. (4)
- Full of thanks, and full of news, Miss Bates knew not which to give quickest. (4)
- I am very fond of hearing Miss Bates talk. (4)
- Miss Bates was out, which accounted for the previous tranquillity. (4)
- Miss Bates was very chatty and good-humoured, as she always is, though she speaks rather too quick. (4)
- Most cordially, when Miss Bates arrived, did she agree that it must. (4)
- The move began; and Miss Bates might be heard from that moment, without interruption, till her being seated at table and taking up her spoon. (4)
- Weston and Miss Bates met them at the door. (4)
- Weston and their son, Miss Bates and her niece, who had accidentally met. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for bates. Perhaps also see a sentence for belly and ways to use barque in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use bates in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.