Sentences with bathe in them. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use bathe in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for bathe.
- A haze had begun to bathe the trees, the stars burnt dim, the air was colder. (8)
- After supper Frau Schimmel helped the mother to bathe the little Zeno and to put him to bed, and Melchior also assisted at the performance. (5)
- Gyp and her father had rooms in a hotel where he could bathe and drink the waters without having to climb three hills. (8)
- He glanced at the ceiling, to bathe in a blank space out of memory. (10)
- His delight was to find every day some new nook where they could bathe, and dry themselves by sitting in the sun. (8)
- His head was burning hot, and he went into his bedroom to bathe it. (8)
- I remember the sun used to come in at the eastern windows full pour, and bathe the air in its warmth. (9)
- Miss Gleason, who did not bathe, was also not a talker. (9)
- She might have an impulse to bathe her feet. (10)
- Stone had already seen the water where he was about to bathe, and would now see nothing else, Hilary stopped beside a little lonely birch-tree. (8)
- Too languid to bathe, she sat listless on the beach with little Gyp all the morning. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for bathe. Perhaps also see a sentence for boarder and ways to use barrels in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use bathe in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.