Sentences with battlefield in them. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use battlefield in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for battlefield.
- He may do some good to the wretches that have been struck down and lie gasping on the battlefield: he rouses antagonism in the strong. (10)
- Her variability was now visible over a corner of the battlefield like a thunder-cloud. (10)
- The tourists were better fitted for the next occasion of sentiment, which was at the Hotel Dieu whither they went after returning from the battlefield. (9)
- They were driving to some chateau or battlefield the admiral wanted to inspect. (10)
- We laughed at that: men awaiting death on the battlefield laugh easily, though not infectiously. (7)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for battlefield. Perhaps also see a sentence for boasted and ways to use babies in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use battlefield in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.