Sentences using the word bayonet. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use bayonet in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for bayonet.
- But nothing could stay those gallant rebels from a hand-to-hand encounter with bayonet and butt, and it was accorded to them with hearty good-will. (7)
- Creed saw that Hughs had his bayonet in his hand. (8)
- Had the Confederates made one more general attack we should have had to meet them with the bayonet alone. (7)
- He sat on a cracker box inside the car, near the door, his rifle loaded and the bayonet fixed. (1)
- His bayonet is a useless weapon for slaughter; its purpose is a moral one. (7)
- If there was a furnace behind me, I should fall into it rather than run against a bayonet. (10)
- One of my men, whom I knew for a womanish fellow, asked if he should put his bayonet through him. (7)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for bayonet. Perhaps also see a sentence for betrothed and ways to use basely in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use bayonet in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.