Beacon sentence. Journalists, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use beacon in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for beacon.
- But, by train, for he would not have that fat chap Beacon grinning behind his back. (8)
- Climbing at a great pace, he reached Malvern Beacon just as it came dawn, and stood there on the top, watching. (8)
- Let cook do something extra, and tell Beacon to have the landau and pair at half-past ten to drive her back to Town to-night. (8)
- She stopped with a pang of grief, turned, and met all those people to whom the fireside was a beacon. (10)
- We had to circumvent our charge in her present design of drowning herself, and walk her past the streets crossing Beacon to the river. (9)
- When did ever a Boston governor climb to the top of Beacon hill in fulfillment of a vow? (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for beacon. Perhaps also see a sentence for barbaric and ways to use betrayal in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use beacon in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.