A sentence using the word beak. English majors, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use beak in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for beak.
- And the bird was of green and yellow with a red beak. (8)
- It had a long beak and long, pointed wings, and seemed distressed by their presence. (8)
- The bird was on a plane-tree, and, with throat uplifted, was letting through his yellow beak that delicious piece of self-expression. (8)
- Thereat he fluttered eagerly a twinkle of time, and the next was down with his beak in the neck of the kite, crimsoned in it. (10)
- They approve of Satire, because, like the beak of the vulture, it smells of carrion, which they are not. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for beak. Perhaps also see a sentence for browny and ways to use besetting in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use beak in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.