Use bearer in a sentence. Journalists, readers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use bearer in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for bearer.
- Adela was the bearer of friendly messages to the poor private in the ranks. (10)
- But the bearer of the missive had been provided with a lead pencil to obtain the immediate reply. (10)
- He will write to her: you will be the bearer of his letter to the signorina. (10)
- I was the bearer of a long letter to her that evening. (10)
- She was the bearer of a message. (8)
- She was the bearer of another note. (10)
- The bearer of it was dismissed without an answer. (10)
- The bearer of this is a trusty messenger, and will continue to call at the hotel. (10)
- The bearer who was taking notes bent down. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for bearer. Perhaps also see a sentence for barrel and ways to use beamish in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use bearer in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.