How to use bed-room in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use bed-room in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for bed-room.
- Juliana went to her bed-room, and flung herself upon the bed hysterically. (10)
- Mel took him up to his bed-room, and locked the door. (10)
- She was at her bed-room window, as Evan passed up the courtyard of the inn, and recognized him immediately. (10)
- The widow looked through her bed-room window and listened, as if the absolute stillness must beget a sudden cry. (10)
- Violetta helped her to her bed-room under the pretext of a desire to hear the contents of the letter. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for bed-room. Perhaps also see a sentence for blandish and ways to use befriended in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use bed-room in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.