Bees in a sample sentence. University students, word game players, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use bees in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for bees.
- Felix wandered over it among bees busy with the apple-blossom. (8)
- He had no particular love for all those simple natural things, birds, bees, animals, trees, and flowers, that seemed to her precious and divine. (8)
- He lay there a long time, watching the sunlight wheel till the crab-trees threw shadows over the bluebells, his only companions a few wild bees. (8)
- Not that he had deliberately turned his back on anything; he had merely begun as a very young man to keep bees. (8)
- Round her the bees hummed carelessly, the blossom dropped, the dappled sunlight covered her with a pattern as of her own fine lace. (8)
- Some orchards were still in blossom, and the great wild bees, hunting over flowers and grasses warm to their touch, kept the air deeply murmurous. (8)
- The air was full of the singing of larks, and the bees were pulling down the clover-stalks. (8)
- The chalk-pit was full of sunshine and the murmuration of bees. (8)
- The sunlight seemed to have collected in that garden, and there was a tremendous hum of bees. (8)
- The words he had thought of were like a swarm of bees buzzing in his head, yet not one would fly from between his lips. (8)
- These disharmonic shadows flitting in the room made a stir like the rubbing of dry straw or the hum of bees among clover stalks. (8)
- They were round him this afternoon like a swarm of bees! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for bees. Perhaps also see a sentence for behind and ways to use beg in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use bees in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.