Use beetle in a sentence. Journalists, readers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use beetle in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for beetle.
- A beetle was moving slowly in the grass, which almost wanted cutting. (8)
- A sleepy beetle dropped on its back; he turned it over and watched it scurry across the grass. (8)
- Every blade was a small tree, round whose trunk the beetle had to glide. (8)
- He had in his hand a little beetle. (8)
- He threw himself down among the trees; and stretching out his arms, by chance touched a beetle trying to crawl over the grassless soil. (8)
- Selina could instruct him as well in entomology, but he knew better the Swiss, Tyrolese, and Italian valley-homes of beetle and butterfly species. (10)
- The beetle truly could no longer work, but it was spared the fate lying before himself. (8)
- The beetle was not, as he would be, when his power of movement was destroyed, conscious of his own wasted life. (8)
- When he had done his best the beetle emerged and vanished in the grass. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for beetle. Perhaps also see a sentence for barrel and ways to use beamish in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use beetle in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.