Beholding sentence. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use beholding in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for beholding.
- At night Rosamund eyed her husband expressionlessly, with her head leaning back in her chair, to the sorrow of the ladies beholding her. (10)
- Fancy his rapture on beholding this lovely spot, and these charming American faces! (9)
- Fleetwood was looking on the backward of his days, beholding a melancholy sunset, with a grimace in it. (10)
- For the moment, beholding Ottilia, I counted her but as one of them. (10)
- He rose out of his amazement crying it with a roar, and foreignly beholding himself. (10)
- He sneered at the aristocracy, but, beholding a policeman, became stolid of aspect. (10)
- He would have learned more from what his abrupt swing round of the shoulder precluded his beholding. (10)
- His watch told him that Tresten was now beholding her, or just about to. (10)
- Issuing and beholding her, his face became illuminated as by a stroke of sunlight. (10)
- It was what Isabel had said twelve years before, on first beholding the lake. (9)
- The ladies beholding it exclaimed against Clara, even apostrophized her, so dark are trivial errors when circumstances frown. (10)
- Their ancestors, beholding them there, would be satisfied on the point of honour; perhaps enlivened by hearing them at fife and drum. (10)
- They shrieked at beholding their goose vanish in a pot for stewing. (10)
- When she had at last reached the myrtle grove, which had concealed the lovers from her eyes, she could not help beholding the unwelcome sight. (5)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for beholding. Perhaps also see a sentence for bankers and ways to use betook in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use beholding in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.