How do you use belt in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, teachers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use belt in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for belt.
- And I took it, and stuck it in my belt. (9)
- But out of the window the dawn was growing ruddy in a long belt over the hill-tops, and day was about to flood the plateau. (2)
- Derek tightened his belt and took a bee-line down over the slippery grass. (8)
- Frequent and deep counsel he took with a trusty flask suspended at his belt. (10)
- His leather belt was parted and had apparently been dragged from beneath him as he lay. (1)
- His wife in the flesh stood at his feet with a hand-grenade and a rifle, daggers and pistols in her belt. (10)
- In the prize-fight of life, my dear Austin, our uncle Hippias has been unfairly hit below the belt. (10)
- Irene had come home with the shaving in her belt, unnoticed by her father, and unquestioned by her mother. (9)
- The captain drew a pistol from his belt and shot him dead. (1)
- The character of Herr Johannes he entirely discarded: an Imperial officer in his uniform, sword in belt, could scarcely continue that meek performance. (10)
- There was nothing to support him; he had unconsciously moved upon his enemy, clutching the heavy knife that he had drawn from his belt. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for belt. Perhaps also see a sentence for billiard-room and ways to use beginning in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use belt in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.