Use bemis in a sentence. Students, teachers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use bemis in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for bemis.
- And was poor old Bemis that burly ruffian? (9)
- Bemis and his son complete the list. (9)
- Bemis with a ghastly stare. (9)
- Bemis, who still remains sunken in his armchair, has apparently closed an exhaustive recital of the events which have ended in his presence there. (9)
- I should like to see how old Bemis would look when I played it on him. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for bemis. Perhaps also see a sentence for barometer and ways to use befell in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use bemis in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.