Benning sentence example. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use benning in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for benning.
- Benning entered the room and appeared to be about to take her hand. (1)
- Benning had brought them to Brownville in the hope that the mountain climate might benefit Eva, who was thought to be in danger of consumption. (1)
- Benning was most attentive to his wards. (1)
- The body was embalmed and taken to San Francisco by some one summoned thence for the purpose, neither Eva nor Benning accompanying it. (1)
- The man was Richard Benning, their guardian, who had been the most intimate friend of their father, now deceased. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for benning. Perhaps also see a sentence for brutes and ways to use besworth in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use benning in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.