Benwick in a sample sentence. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use benwick in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for benwick.
- Anne found Captain Benwick again drawing near her. (4)
- Anne found Captain Benwick getting near her, as soon as they were all fairly in the street. (4)
- Captain Benwick came not, however. (4)
- Captain Benwick is very well, I believe, but he is a very odd young man. (4)
- Captain Benwick looked, and was, the youngest of the three, and, compared with either of them, a little man. (4)
- Captain Benwick must give up his room to them, and get another bed elsewhere; and the whole was settled. (4)
- I have a great value for Benwick; and when one can but get him to talk, he has plenty to say. (4)
- The high-spirited, joyous-talking Louisa Musgrove, and the dejected, thinking, feeling, reading, Captain Benwick, seemed each of them everything that would not suit the other. (4)
- The sympathy and good-will excited towards Captain Benwick was very great. (4)
- The visit of ceremony was paid and returned; and Louisa Musgrove was mentioned, and Captain Benwick, too, without even half a smile. (4)
- There can be no doubt that Lady Russell and Anne were both occasionally thinking of Captain Benwick, from this time. (4)
- When he came away, she was going to walk out with Captain Benwick, which, he hoped, would do her good. (4)
- While supposed to be writing only to Captain Benwick, he had been also addressing her! (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for benwick. Perhaps also see a sentence for belonged and ways to use belgian in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use benwick in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.