How to use berths in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use berths in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for berths.
- A solemn Voice from one of the berths. (9)
- Berths ready now, ladies. (9)
- But his opinion so far prevailed with her that she consented not to telegraph for berths. (9)
- Lander berths on her steamer. (9)
- They had telegraphed for berths and taken what was given them; their room seemed to be very nice. (9)
- They were in London, and had run down to Liverpool on the chance of getting berths. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for berths. Perhaps also see a sentence for blandish and ways to use befriended in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use berths in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.