How to use beseeching in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use beseeching in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for beseeching.
- He bent closer to her pale beseeching face. (10)
- He could not get away from the mocking sound of Rose beseeching him to instruct her on that point. (10)
- Mandel had gone to her room to write letters, after beseeching them not to stand there. (9)
- Not for want of his beseeching. (8)
- Only her mouth, a little open for the sharp breath, appeared dumbly beseeching. (10)
- She even found strength to hold out her right hand to him with a beseeching glance. (5)
- Sir Willoughby slowly emerged and presented himself in his full length, beseeching her to banish alarm. (10)
- That deathly stillness settled round her heart; her eyes fixed themselves on the skylight, as though beseeching it to break and let in sound. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for beseeching. Perhaps also see a sentence for blanks and ways to use beef in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use beseeching in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.