Bhanavar in a sample sentence. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use bhanavar in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for bhanavar.
- And Bhanavar was beguiled of her impatience till it was evening, and the Prince returned to her. (10)
- By the morning light Bhanavar looked abroad for the Chief, and he was nowhere by. (10)
- Darkness hung over the tent from the shadow of the date-palm when Bhanavar departed, and the blessing of Rukrooth was on her head. (10)
- Ere he had passed the curtain of the chamber Bhanavar caught him by the arm, and she was trembling violently. (10)
- Not before the moon of midnight was in the sky ceased Bhanavar sporting with the serpents, and she sank to sleep exhausted in their midst. (10)
- Now Ruark pursued them, and was lost to Bhanavar round a slope of the mountain. (10)
- Now, the King Mashalleed espoused Bhanavar, and she became his queen and ruled him, and her word was the dictate of the land. (10)
- She strode forward toward Bhanavar to greet her, and folded her legs before the damsel. (10)
- So they coursed away, speeding behind their Chief and Bhanavar; sweet were the desert herbs under their crushing hooves! (10)
- So was Queen Bhanavar avenged. (10)
- Then, as he answered nothing, Bhanavar came nearer and slapped him on the cheek. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for bhanavar. Perhaps also see a sentence for belonged and ways to use butler in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use bhanavar in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.