Biddy sentence examples. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use biddy in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for biddy.
- And in delighted silence the three little Trysts gazed, till Biddy with the tip of one wet finger touched the bee. (8)
- I remember her aunt very well, Biddy Henshawe; she married a very wealthy man. (4)
- On getting home he found that the police had been to see little Biddy Tryst, who was to be called as a witness. (8)
- Opening her mouth a little, Biddy went on and touched the bee. (8)
- There in the kitchen Biddy was washing up, and Susie and Billy putting on their boots for school. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for biddy. Perhaps also see a sentence for burlesqued and ways to use bills in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use biddy in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.