Sentences using the word biggest. Journalists, professors, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use biggest in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for biggest.
- For there had been one, one of our biggest, beyond all tongues and trumpets and possible anticipations. (10)
- He walked towards the Park, unconsciously attracted towards the biggest space, the freshest air; his hands were folded behind him, his head bowed. (8)
- The biggest hart wins in the end. (10)
- The biggest place is always the kindest as well as the cruelest place. (9)
- They tell me he developed a lovely nose and perfect mouth, large enough to hold gingerly the biggest hare. (8)
- They were in truth a pair of patriarchal bottles rivalling many of the biggest houses in the kingdom for antiquity. (10)
- When I was in Durban, Natal, I knew a man who had the biggest disposition I ever come across. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for biggest. Perhaps also see a sentence for better and ways to use birthright in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use biggest in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.